New website is finally up!

It looks nice. It sort of gives off this, "I shoot ethnic couples mostly" sort of vibe. One thing I like is that the people in it are all good-looking. And it is simple to navigate!

It sort of gives off this, "I shoot ethnic couples mostly" sort of vibe.

Thanks guys! Well here in DC it's one of the most diverse places. But you're right and I do kindda want to get away from that. I'm working hard on it!

I like the layout of the site.. Only problem is (and it could just be on my part), when I hit the 'next' button it's not always consistent. Sometimes it'll bring me to a full picture, sometimes half, but never one or the other.

Not working on my iPHone.. maybe it is AT&T though... stupid AT&T :(.. dead spot

I like the layout of the site.. Only problem is (and it could just be on my part), when I hit the 'next' button it's not always consistent. Sometimes it'll bring me to a full picture, sometimes half, but never one or the other.

That is correct. It is because the images are aligned on the left. So when you click next, the left border of the furthest left image will be aligned. So sometimes you will get some images that are not completely visible on the right side.

Not working on my iPHone.. maybe it is AT&T though... stupid AT&T :(.. dead spot

Probably because that's the first thing I checked after it was up this morning. Its working on my iphone

Most reactions

New Topics

Back