What's new

New Years Eve - Bored

Wheel Man

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 8, 2005
Messages
60
Reaction score
2
Location
Salty Wayz, Kali.
All I can say is that my life is pretty plain
I watching the puddles gather rain
and all I can do is just pour some tea for two
and speak my point of view, but it's not sane.

And I don't understand why I sleep all day
and I start to complain that theres no rain
and all I can do is read a book to stay awake
and it rips my life away, but it's a great escape.

DSCN5155.jpg


DSCN5174_2.jpg


DSCN5129_2.jpg


DSCN5180.jpg


DSCN5167_2.jpg


DSCN5160.jpg


DSCN5131.jpg


DSCN5139.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom