What's new

New York Candids, Part Seven!

chakalakasp

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 6, 2006
Messages
170
Reaction score
6
Holy cow I have a lotta candids from this trip! :)

1. Three Women


2. Cameraman (MTV)


3. Another of Sam Jackson (I like the other one more, but a friend of mine thinks this one is better)


4. Why we shoot


5. Young & Old
 
the last one is the best IMO!

and I like the lens in nr 4 :D
 
Love all of them. I'm a big fan of candids.. What/who was the other photographer shooting? And how come you manage to see Samuel L Jackson so much? And any idea what the MTV camera man was filming?
 
nitefly said:
Love all of them. I'm a big fan of candids.. What/who was the other photographer shooting? And how come you manage to see Samuel L Jackson so much? And any idea what the MTV camera man was filming?

The other photographer looked like he was shooting one of those typical Times-Square-In-The-Background adverts. The two 'models' (looked just like regular Joes to me) were standing up & eating slices of pizza. :) I only saw Jackson once, I just took a good half dozen pictures when I saw him. & the MTV guy is shooting down at the gaggle of preteen girls who congregate around the building whenever they're running that cheesy TRL show.
 
Ahh you should have got some shots of the TFL show.. and I would have loved to have seen the actual models in the shot, still awesome stuff though.. Looks like a great place to shoot, wish I could go there.
 
Wow, I must be a cheesy teen girl...somehow I knew that cameraman was filiming the crowd for TRL. haha
 
Thank you for sharing with us those moments of life. All serial is very nice. Please don’t stop here :lovey:
 
Nice shots. It looks like that cameraman is really enjoying his day...

In number 4: You know you're badass when you need elbow pads and gloves. He might as well throw on a flak jacket too. :-P

I really like the last one.
 
I quite like the three women though I doubt they would like themselves should they ever get a chance to see this photo. But their expressions to anyone else but themselves are good. Interesting.

I never knew there even WAS anything like ellbow and knee pads for photogs, is it so they can more easily shove themselves forward through a crowd of other photogs to get their best picture (on the elbows, that is)? The knee pads make sense, even here, but the ellbow things ... Wow.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom