What's new

New York City

SlimPaul

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 7, 2008
Messages
437
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey,

Here's a few shots from my trip to New York. I have a few more I'd like to share, but I know you don't like too many photos in a thread. Any criticism appreciated.

Thanks, Paul

1. Times Square
3715145461_2b1d3ddbe4.jpg


2. Grand Central
3719598704_d1936dbb7a.jpg


3. Roosevelt Island
3721640625_737476c11c.jpg


4. Battery Park
3730773151_095e5df9b1.jpg


5. The view at Manhattan from Top of The Rock
3758087471_88e6108600.jpg
 
Looks awesome! I'll actually be there in two weeks. What settings do you use so that the people/general movement isn't totally blurry?
 
4's my favourite. 3 and 5 are also good
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom