New York Institute of Photography!

danalec99

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
by the way, I enrolled for the 'Professional Photography Course' with NYIP (www.nyip.com) this morning! The first package will be coming in in two weeks' time.

Can't wait!! :)

Good for you, I enrolled in the course and I've read everything and listened to all the tapes (sadly I never sent my pictures to complete the course) I've learned all I know about photography from that course, it helps allot.

Cuervo79 said:
(sadly I never sent my pictures to complete the course)

You could still send it, right?

Good for you!

They're supposed to be very good! I've heard great things from them. I believe a few folks here have gone through/are going through their program.

Yep, Photogoddess mentioned she was going thru the course!

im not sure im still 17 i think it might just be better for me to go to orange coast college like i plan to next year where they have one of the best photography departments around its like the best for non 4 year colleges i know that but im not sure where it ranks with like brooks or other photography specific schools

cuervo guy, hey youre from guatemala right?
im from mexico! but... what did you do to recive your course? did they just... send you the things?

Yup, you pay, give your full address and they will start sending you the literature and tapes.... O and no... they havea 2 year time period in wich you have to give out your work if not then its over....

Still its been more than 3 years since I enroled... :( meh anywayz

Most reactions

Back