What's new

New York (redone)

Renair

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 13, 2006
Messages
1,200
Reaction score
0
Location
Dublin, Ireland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi guys

Due to a serious illness I havent been out shooting the last few weeks, not sure when I will get out again so I have resorted to re-working some old shots, this is the first with a little selective colouring.
NYC-Cab.jpg
 
Not much of a shot. but I like the text.
Get well soon!! :wink:

Edit: what font is it btw?
 
i think it should be a postcard :) love it
 
i hope you get well soon.

nice shot of nyc!
 
Cool shot. I also agree it would make a nice postcard or even billboard. The only thing i don't like is the selective color thing. It's a little to cliche for me.
 
Thanks guys, I have to see a specialist on Thursday as it may be cancer! The cliche with the taxi's is exactly that, I live in Ireland so for me the first image of NYC that comes to mind is the yellow cab....
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom