What's new

New

Mike Lamb

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 7, 2009
Messages
1,641
Reaction score
598
Location
Chicago
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello. I'm new to TPF. I'd like to post photos and get whatever criticisms I can. Thanks. Is there a FAQ.? I cannot upload photos from my pc. Is there an uploiad helper?
 
Last edited:
Hi welcome to TPF, just to let you know there is a thread specifically for introductions but owell too late now. You came to the right place to post photos and get criticism, but first you have to post some photos :lol:
 
OK. Got it. Thank you.

HardRain2wsig-1.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom