What's new

Newbee to site

Michael Goss

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 17, 2008
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello to all, i love my photo's and would love to share with you all. I do no have any photoshop or any other photo processing package but wil have soon. Im looking for any comments on my picture taking first before i start to edit. Be gentle, lol.
102_06161.jpg



102_06501.jpg



safari1711.jpg
 
care to elaborate?
 
i can't see your photos
 
I see red X. Make sure you have not moved the pictures on your photobucket account, or re-link them. :)
 
I like them. :thumbup:
I think they could use some PP, but as you said you dont have photoshop yet.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom