What's new

Newbie from West Palm Beach, FL

legacyphoto

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 11, 2017
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey Everyone,
I am 41 years old and use my camera everyday to perform building inspections for insurance purposes but have decided to get into photography as a hobby and I am really new to this. I actually would like to get into film photography since I use a digital camera everyday. Specifically black and white photography is where I currently find some interest so I purchased a Canon FT QL and will start my venture in this hobby with this camera for now. Any tips, books or guidance will help and I would be very much grateful. Hope I am able to be supportive to a newbie one day. Thanks for reading.

Victor
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom