What's new

Newbie here.....

kjgregor

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 8, 2010
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
East Helena MT
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was just gifted a Canon FT QL and two extra lens and am excited to learn how to use it....

I have experience with Digital cameras and some knowledge of shutter and apeture but not enough to run a manual slr film camera...

I tried to find classes just for manual slr film cameras and can only find the dslr camera courses... I prefer the online courses... Any help and suggestions are GREATLY appreciated... Thank you

Oh and I love photography how to books as well so would appreciate suggestions..

Here is some of my work via Digital.... www.josephinesdphotos.com thanks all for your help in advance..

I really would love to take photography to a whole new level and learn to use my Canon FT QL...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom