What's new

Newbie here

lampers28

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 27, 2011
Messages
21
Reaction score
5
Thought I'd share a few. All feedback welcome ;)

7c962ec2.jpg


d598477d.jpg


IMG_41952.jpg


sarah1.jpg


4b9bb4d7.jpg


2b9d9f45.jpg


359f7e5e.jpg
 
Last edited:
Welcome to the forum!

Not sure if you were looking for cc but if you are you should only post around 3. Numbering helps as well. Makes it easier for everyone and posting fewer pictures will get you more feedback.

I really like the flower shot - its really pretty.

I'm not a fan of the processing on the other ones.
 
I agree with the above...something is off with the pictures aside from the flower picture.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom