Newbie here

Michigan Skip

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
What do you think? Shot at the US Nationals with a Nikon D50 in RAW. 70-300mm lense using shutter priority. It has been cropped. I'm new to this and would like some constructive criticism
Thanks
Skip

It's not bad. I think this may need to be cropped in some. The angle wouldn't be my ideal angle. If you could have gotten a little more profile..........

OldNavy, this is a thumbnail and you can click on it and get the bigger photo.
But our new member Michigan Skip failed to go to the Photo Critique FAQs (no worries, MichiganSkip, you are by far not the only one!), here , and therefore is not asking for any specific critique with regards to his photo, just some general comments/critique. Hence I shall be moving this thread to the General Gallery. OK?

KevinR said:
It's not bad. I think this may need to be cropped in some. The angle wouldn't be my ideal angle. If you could have gotten a little more profile..........
That's what I'm asking for. How would I crop it to look better. As far as the angle I was sitting in the stands about an 1/8th mile away as the car was coming towards me at over 200 mph. The fuzzy background is actually heat from the exhaust headers. I'm new to all this and it's a lot of fun. I shoot in raw so the pictures can be bigger to see more . Thanks for the help.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back