What's new

Newbie - locations to take sunset or sunrise pictures?

wackii

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 11, 2012
Messages
375
Reaction score
140
Location
Southern California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all,

I'm new here and new to the DSLR world so I need lots of pointers from you guys/gals. I'm looking for some nice locations to take some sunset and /or sunrise pictures. I live in Alhambra California. I went to Venice Beach yesterday and took some sunset pictures, please comments. I'm using Nikon D5100 that I just got it 3 days ago. Thanks.

I'm not so sure if I attach the file right.

Al,
. $Venice 031012.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom