Newbie - Nikon Coolpix L110

kgenny

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone! I am interested in really taking my love for photography further and I am looking for any advice, tips, websites, anything that might help me out. I have my first 3 month old so she will probably be the main target for my photographs and family portraits etc. I really just could appreciate any help at all as I decide to get into photography more. I have a Nikon Coolpix L110. Thank you in advance :)

Well, let's put first things first. Every new parent has to learn to be a parent - one of the most difficult, demanding, frustrating, time-consuming, energy-sapping activites that was ever invented, and if it wasn't also immensly satisfying, fulfilling, inspiring, and ultimately life-changing, no-one would want to do it. Each new parent has to learn things from scratch, as most of us did not think OUR parents knew anything. Relationships get severely tested when a new person shows up, and no matter how much you think you know how it will be, it never is. In that mix, photography is a good thing to create a record of the moments of life - don't try to get too fancy or artistic. It won't be the photographic quality that will be appreciated after the fact, it will be the honesty and presence. My grown children absolutely love to take out the albums of the many shots we've taken of them over the years, and those photo collections are probably the most valuable things we can pass on to our kids when it will be our time to pass on. At this stage of your life, photography will bear witness what is truly central for you.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back