newbie pic for C&C

vinniemac3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
ok wasnt able to take to many shots but i figure this may be a much better attempt than my last ones.

DSC_0015-1.jpg

A nicely framed pic. I especially like how the benches lead you into the photo. It'd be cool if someone was sitting in the last bench or something

Is it me or does it look like the photo is tilted a bit to the right?

^^ If you look at the top of the building on the top right corner you can see it's tilted.

Nice - Im not a fan of the B&W conversion. Needs some curves and contrast.

so are the light poles to the left

It's a bit tilted but one thing i would have liked to see is the line of benches leading the eyes to something special or unique. It is a good way to get someone to look somewhere but there isn't anything at the end.
TJ

like i said im new, only had an slr a few days. was trying to line it up where it wouldnt be out of whack but the ground goes downhill toward the benches and of course none of the benches are straight or even in any way. lol ill have to give it another shot since its right behind my house. thank you everyone for your input. and what do you think i could do to keep the attention on the benches and not that bldg to right?

like i said im new, only had an slr a few days. was trying to line it up where it wouldnt be out of whack but the ground goes downhill toward the benches and of course none of the benches are straight or even in any way. lol ill have to give it another shot since its right behind my house. thank you everyone for your input. and what do you think i could do to keep the attention on the benches and not that bldg to right?

If you put a subject at the end of the benches, you could crop out the building in frame. I don't find it that distracting, though.

Next time think about your settings, there was no need to shoot at iso800 because you shot at 1/2000 F5.6

thanks again guys, and gary like i said im new to this whole dslr thing and dont really have a grasp on it yet, i have my iso on auto because im really not sure what i should set my iso at for what exposures, just gettin to much info at once lol

Most reactions

Back