Newbie question about Diaframga on Pentax ME + SF10/7

Chibs

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey!
I've recently bought my first manual SLR camera :) It was secondhanded, and I got a second body for free. It's a Pentax SF7 (SF10 in the US) and a Pentax ME.
However, when I adjust the Diafragma filter on any of them, I can't see it in the viewfinder, and I see no way to preview this.. :( How is it possible to see with one of these? And which of these would be better to start out with as a beginner?

Greetings,
Chibs.

It appears from what you have said that you are in serious need of the instruction manuals which originally came with the cameras. A search of the 'net may well turn up something useful.

Give that a shot first. Start with the key words 'Butkus' and 'instruction.' That will take you to a specific site which has downloadable manuals.

you may not be able to preview the depth of field with that particular camera. If you can, there's a button somewhere on the camera. Pressing on it will close the lens down.

Alternatively you have a broken camera. (not as likely)

I have the original manuals, but I can't find it... so I'm guessing it's not possible then >.<;

Most reactions

New Topics

Back