Newbie sharing...

Silent

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi, I'm newbie keen in photography.. welcome your comments.. ;)
11hb1.jpg

25nx.jpg

39ac2.jpg

47yq1.jpg

56pp1.jpg

61qb1.jpg

Ya got some really cool shots Silent. Something about the first image, I really like
Welcome to the forum too. !!! Hope to see more pics.

I really like the first one and the one with the cats! But they are actually all really good shots!

Nice stuff, I like the high contrast in all the shots.

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome Silent!
Great shots...can't wait to see more pics from you.

Hi All, thanks for comments! :lol: Will post more pciture next time. :mrgreen:

I think that most of these are much better than just snapshots and should be posted in the general gallery. I like the 3rd one the best! Welcome to the Forum!

Randog said:
I think that most of these are much better than just snapshots and should be posted in the general gallery. I like the 3rd one the best! Welcome to the Forum!

Hi Randog, will post to genaral gallery next time! ;) Thanks your's comment! :blushing:

I'm only here since yesterday, but these are the best view I've seen here. Every of them, except the second, made me feel something. They are very human. Like Randog, I'll advise you to post them in the general gallery. Come see mine there, too ;)

willpops said:
I'm only here since yesterday, but these are the best view I've seen here. Every of them, except the second, made me feel something. They are very human. Like Randog, I'll advise you to post them in the general gallery. Come see mine there, too ;)

Thanks for looking and comment! Actually i have posted some photos at general gallery already. :lol: And welcome to this forum too! I was saw your post photos, really great shots man!

Most reactions

Back