Newbie.... well not really... but sorta

Nytmair

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.km3k.com
Well well well. Hello there TPF folks. Long time no see!!
I know I haven't posted here for a while, so I figured a new intro page was in order..

For those who remember me, HI!!!
For those who don't..

I'm Dan, I'm 21 years old, I live in Buffalo, NY, I use a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ20, and I am super cool.

I stopped taking photos for a while after I drifted away from this forum months ago, but yesterday I got rejuvinated when I went out with my fiance' (yeah that's right people, I got engaged while I was away from here :)) and we took photos at a local park. It was really really fun, and I'm so happy with the results that it kinda sparked my interest again, so hopefully you'll be seeing more photos from me! (keep an eye out in portraits for some of the pics from yesterday)

Now where are all you old school posters that I used to know and love???? :hug::

-Dan

this is me :)

Meghan (my fiance) took this of me. I'd say she's learning well. he he :)

danheadshot.jpg

DAN!!!!!!!!!! I WAS WONDERING WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!!!!!!!

WELCOME BACK!

And CONGRATS on the new fiance!!! :D

Hey Dan, welcome back. You've been missed.

Heya. Dan is back! Dan is back!
We missed you!
A lot!

I am glad you found your way back to your camera ... and consequently back to TPF :D. You may find a couple of things have changed, the members have changed (we have MAAAAAANY new members now who also very nicely contribute to the forum) - but you will soon feel all at home again :D. Good to have you back.

Well there is a familiar name! Welcome back, it's great to see you again :D

Welcome back, Dan! :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back