Hello and welcome to this forum, Colin. There is a lot of cameras you can choose one best for you. Have you any pic of your previous photography.

Angel. I have just joined the forum,I see you are a big fan of Fuji could you recommend a Fuji camera for me,not to complicated,but one that produces a sharp photo.Colin

Hi Again everyone,this last week I was looking all the shops in my area,I have looked most of the big camera names,not along much wiser than I was before,I am a bit interested in the Olympus E-10 Mark 'll MSC 14-42 lens it's on a special price in one of the big shops,I'm not quite sure if it will be a bit over my head at the moment,we are going up Scotland in a months time,I would like to take one with me,any help would be most appreciated

One thing from my experience of investing in new industries and playing with the toys is this:
If the Olympus has the point and shoot settings right up, stick with those first and only play momentarily with the camera on easy shots (beach scene, a tree, cafe, etc) that wont be a disappointment if it doesn't look good with you playing with the settings. But keep the shots to review.
The important shots stick for the time being on program mode and have at it.

This way you can see and learn from the results of what you are doing with adjusted settings vs. the "generic/safe" settings of the program mode.

Hi Again everyone,this last week I was looking all the shops in my area,I have looked most of the big camera names,not along much wiser than I was before,I am a bit interested in the Olympus E-10 Mark 'll MSC 14-42 lens it's on a special price in one of the big shops,I'm not quite sure if it will be a bit over my head at the moment,we are going up Scotland in a months time,I would like to take one with me,any help would be most appreciated

One thing from my experience of investing in new industries and playing with the toys is this:
If the Olympus has the point and shoot settings right up, stick with those first and only play momentarily with the camera on easy shots (beach scene, a tree, cafe, etc) that wont be a disappointment if it doesn't look good with you playing with the settings. But keep the shots to review.
The important shots stick for the time being on program mode and have at it.

This way you can see and learn from the results of what you are doing with adjusted settings vs. the "generic/safe" settings of the program mode.

Thank you soocom1 for your reply I will take your advice

Colin

Most reactions

Back