Oddbod
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Aug 7, 2014
- Messages
- 10
- Reaction score
- 1
- Location
- South Wales
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Cheers, the first 2 images where take quite late in the evening so lighting was very low. Third image are of gates to a local airfield, when you say 'pen the shutter' do you mean keep it open for longer ?
Cheers for the feed back.




Cheers for the replies, these shots where the first few I'd taken with my new camera, no excuse but still getting use to it all. Shots 1 and 2 where taken quite late at evening which I think explains the bad white balance, also inexperience with the camera.
Here are a few more I have taken today.
View attachment 81641
Sony A58
1/80
f 5.0
Iso 100
DT 18-55mm
View attachment 81642
Sony A58
1/125
f 5.6
Iso 100
DT 18-55mm
View attachment 81643
Sony A58
1/125
f 8.0
Iso 100
DT 18-55mm