Newborn Baby Girl....

boomersgot3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.candacehartphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I shared in BW gallery but thought I would share here!
neborn from today. these are the first 3 I opened but I loved them and wanted to share!!!!
M06BLOG.jpg

M02BLOG.jpg

newborn01blog.jpg

my favorite has to be the first... but I love all of them!!!
great work!!

I do find your signature quite distracting... but it's yours! So.. hey! hehe

anyways, good stuff!

Thanks so much! I should post more. THese were just the first 3 I edited! i will post more in a few days. I have been so busy this is the first I have logged on since I post3d!

I'm eager to see the rest of them!

Oh my cuteness! Love em.

b04.jpg

b05.jpg

b06.jpg

b.jpg

b02.jpg

b03.jpg

Not in order for some reason! but you get the idea! These are jsut a few. I think there are over 40 total..... She is ordering a suka book of them all.

You have certainly captured a great moment that I am sure will be treasured for a very long time. I like that theyre B&W,and also like the effect the light gives on most of these photos. It's too bad that one of her eyes is half closed on that last picture.

You have certainly captured a great moment that I am sure will be treasured for a very long time. I like that theyre B&W,and also like the effect the light gives on most of these photos. It's too bad that one of her eyes is half closed on that last picture.

Thank you! I didn't care for them in color since she was very purplish. so i changed them all to b and w. In all the other hand poses her hands were flaired like she was scared so this was the only option we had. I like it even with her eye closed and her parents bought a 20x24 of it so they must like it toO!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back