Newborn sessions... So much pee!

They sell tents for little boys to help prevent parents from getting peed on, those might be helpful depending on the pose. The feed, clothed shots, then change diaper will help a lot.

But as a warning - they talk about boys doing this, but my daughter got us more times than my son did. Girls can make a fountain too.

Another idea, is to put a clean unused diaper underneath the baby, you'll have to fold it around so that it doesn't show, but that would catch anything that came out.

A tent?? well that's a new one, just always used a diaper - place it in front then tuck it under and fasten the sides. I agree, putting a diaper underneath sounds workable.

Keeping it warm would be good, as long as it doesn't get too hot. (I've toured a NICU, it gets darn warm in there if you're fully dressed! so warm for an adult should probably be fine for the baby.)

I may have already said this, but since this keeps coming up, if you're going to work with or handle someone else's baby, only do what would be recommended by medical or health professionals, newborn care that would be suggested to a first time parent.

Only use poses/positions that are appropriate for the baby's age. DO NOT DO all the poses you see in videos, those are done by people with cameras who may or may not have any expertise working with babies and do not always seem to demonstrate appropriate positioning for newborns.

Now what is the point of that?? lol Just put a clean diaper on the kid already - and be quick about it!

I can't believe that people don't know how to change a diaper and think they need that. At 10 bucks probably somebody is making plenty of money for nothing much.

Now what is the point of that?? lol Just put a clean diaper on the kid already - and be quick about it!

I can't believe that people don't know how to change a diaper and think they need that. At 10 bucks probably somebody is making plenty of money for nothing much.

I agree, I never bought them. I think they're hilarious. But some folks swear by them. But for certain poses where a diaper wouldn't work, they could be a little more discrete.

Wait. Newborns pee and poo all over everything if not covered in a diaper?

What???

Say it ain't so...

Most reactions

Back