newly arrived from Poland

santino

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.artofart.com
here are a few pics from my last poland trip (took me so long cause I had to let the film develop in C-41).

----------------->>>> :D

dwery%20barbara.jpg

drzewka%20rower.jpg

babcia.jpg

busik.jpg

You went to Poland and didn't take any photos of Mentos? :shock:

I love all of these, except for that second one. I sat there waiting for it to keep loading for about five minutes before I realised that was actually part of the picture! All that blank space really doesn't do anything for me though.

I adore the one of the old lady. I love how you take pictures of the least obvious things and they come out looking like complete masterpieces.

mad_malteaser said:
I adore the one of the old lady. I love how you take pictures of the least obvious things and they come out looking like complete masterpieces.

Exactly. Great work! :D

All of them are good, but the second one is the one that made me say "wow"! :thumbup:

Nice work! Hope to see some more! :D

excellent santino! love them all but #2 really catches my eye! :thumbup:

Not bustin anyone's bubble, I would just like an explination as to what everyone sees in #2? I am by no means a photography expert. I've been shooting only for about 3 years. Taken Photography 1 (A) and Photograpgy 2 (C). So of course my ideas and understanding of photography do not compare to some of the people that post here on this forum. I would just like someone to break down thier thoughts on #2. Cuz I don't think it works at all.

I love the picture of the old lady! Very nice feel to it. The clothes shes wears fits well with Poland, kinda remids me of my grandmother. The motion in the boot is just the right touch.

number two for me isnt so much about a technically correct photo so much as it makes me feel something. maybe desolation or that wintery sadness that you feel when the hours change and it gets dark earlier.

i say great work santino, good to see ya postin again buddy!

md

Most reactions

New Topics

Back