Next lens?

Live_free

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What do you want your lens for? I mean what do you want it to do. For just starting out I would say a 70-300 would be a good move but We dont know what you shoot.
more detail please for better results.

What do you want your lens for? I mean what do you want it to do. For just starting out I would say a 70-300 would be a good move but We dont know what you shoot.
more detail please for better results.

Agreed. Unless you are getting another lens just to get a lens, knowing what you want to do and shoot with that lens will help you decide what lens you need or want.

You have the 18-105 why do you want the 28-75? Because its 2.8? Think of it this way. What is it that your 18 105 isn't giving you? How much money would you like to spend?

Right now I am just looking for a lens to continue off from where my 18-105 ends. So anyone got any good 70-300 or somewhere around that? Any brand, doesn't matter. Just want to have options. Thanks. All the lenses I see are either 150-300 or 1000 or more. Any midrange lenses? Thanks.

I'd wait a little for your next lens. Use what you have and take note of how you feel limited. Take note of focal lengths you shoot most often. You may want a high quality prime at the focal length you use most. Maybe you wish you could go wider more than you wish you could zoom farther...

But you need to answer what will be your next lens. You will know what is best for you.

Most reactions

Back