What's new

vegas panorama

poof

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 6, 2009
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Location
Islamorada, FL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is my first panorama shot. Taken in Henderson, NV about 9 or 10 miles from the strip with a Zuiko 70-300. Any thoughts on what I could have done better? It was really tough to get focused like I wanted. So tough in fact that I never got it all the way there. It's a composite of 9 images. I can upload a larger version if it helps. Thx for looking.

4232839819_5ca6ff29ea_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
I like it except for the tilted horizon.
 
I used Doubletake to stitch the pictures. The horizon is tilted because that's the lay of the land. If I straightened it, the buildings would be tilted. I've tried photobucket and flickr and apparently both sites resize without asking. Where can I upload a large file that will stay large?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom