Nice Star Trails and Night Shots C&C

TJ K

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey got to get out to desolate non-lit central florida this weekend and got some sweet shots in my opinion let me know what you think. Thanks!

4125466439_bfe92d68e9_b.jpg

4126254378_59c8c0f658_b.jpg

4125488043_aceed18fab_b.jpg

tj

Not bad at all, really digging the first shot, it amuses me how the trees are lit up that way, kind of looks light there was a soft spot light on everyone, but the stars are definetly cool. The second one doesn't do anything for me :/. Third one is pretty sick but i wish it coul dhave been a tad brighter, but the colors in there are really cool.

the main problem is youre shooting with a d90, give it to me and then buy yourself a new camera
(fo free)

lmao thanks. Ya i had a better one of the 2nd but it came out really shaky for some reason ehh :( The first one there were some dim lights on about 20 feet away but it was about a 20 min exposure i think so they had an effect on the pic. Thanks
tj

Ya I love how the 1st one turned out.

Does anyone know an easier way to remove the artifacts from long exposures like all the green,blue, and red dots? I have some other star trail ones but don't really want to go around with the spot removal tool in LR to get rid of all of them if I don't have to. That's what i did on this one but there are so many it sucks. Thanks
tj

Most reactions

New Topics

Back