Niched on a Rock

John E.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
O.K. how did the flowers get in the picture :scratch:

IMG_2460-03.jpg

first off, cool shot. i will say years of sediment erosion has deposited soil in the voids and crevices of the rock, thus allowing the vegetation to flourish? ;)

JonMikal said:
first off, cool shot. i will say years of sediment erosion has deposited soil in the voids and crevices of the rock, thus allowing the vegetation to flourish? ;)

Smart A**!! I say a little fairy came down and made a home on the rock and started a garden!!! :drunk:

JonMikal said:

:lol: Good answer. Judging by the responce I think I have much work to do on these type of pictures. I worked in mineral exploration for 15yrs so I attained an appreaciation of them, even the mundane ones.

Cheers

Thanks photo gal

Calliope said:
Smart A**!! I say a little fairy came down and made a home on the rock and started a garden!!! :drunk:

JonMikal is like a geologist's description.

Your answer works the best, and the one I would like to stick too for artistic merit, ya that's it fairies that should make it more interesting :lmao:

Most reactions

Back