Lorielle99

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Picture017dfgrgf.jpg

i dont have much to say about this photo, except i took it and i like it. the only editing that went into it was i sharpened it a wee bit, and resized it. the lighting was perfect. something about this photo i love. i dont care if you beg to differ...but discuss if you feel the need to:

interesting. Something about it I like too. The warmth from the window maybe

thanks. :wink: the blue was from the end of a VHS i was watching and the sky was pink for whatever reason. well it was beautiful and i wanted to capture it and it turned out better on my camera.

its so simple but i think it might be one of my favorite pictues i have taken to date.

anyway, thanks guys.

i tried something different with another shot.

Picture019nnbm.jpg

i like the over the top surreal feeling of this one, but i think i like the first one better because such little editing went into it i felt honored to have been there to capture it. and that that moment really existed, not just on the computer.

I like both much, the second one being my favourite. Too bad the tree is not showing on the second window...

thanks. maybe ill clone stamp that jawn in there, just for you. or do the same effects on the first one i did on the second.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back