What's new

Night Bus

dancer

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 13, 2010
Messages
113
Reaction score
13
Location
Amsterdam
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was on my way back from Leeuwarden to Amsterdam last night with my co-workers and i thought I would try a few night shots out from the front of the bus. Let me know what yo think.




Night Bus 2 by Nadia & Casey Photography, on Flickr
 
if would have been even better if we saw no blur of the driver ( impossible i know). but nonetheless this is an awesome shot
 
It could be possible with photoshop I suppose. Interesting shot!
 
I quite like the driver blur. How did you keep everything else that sharp? Smooth road? Whenever I've tried this in a car it's been impossible to keep anything sharp.
 
Thanks so much everybody! I just kept a good hold of the tripod and I think the bus also had a good suspention. You might enjoy this one more.


Tron Bus by Nadia & Casey Photography, on Flickr
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom