Night Horse

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Another shot of Bradenton's seahorse statue, but taken at night. @PJM , Pete, I didn't answer your question completely last time you asked about this statue, you said you hadn't seen it before. I don't know when you were there last but I'm guessing you hadn't seen it because the statue wasn't there before 2020. So, it's a fairly new statue.

11142289-studio.jpg

There is a Riverside Drive in my home town/city. I used to go to school there and have photographed many Goosanders on the river the road is named after. In fact there's also a Riverside Drive in the town I currently live in too. No Goosanders there tho. Just houses.

No 2 is the pick for me😁

There is a Riverside Drive in my home town/city. I used to go to school there and have photographed many Goosanders on the river the road is named after. In fact there's also a Riverside Drive in the town I currently live in too. No Goosanders there tho. Just houses.

No 2 is the pick for me😁
I think there's a Riverside Dr. in every city in the world. #2 is my favorite, too.

I think there's a Riverside Dr. in every city in the world. #2 is my favorite, too.
Only ones with drives beside rivers.

interesting shot but if you didn't explicitly mention that it's seahorse, I wouldn't recognize that figure to be seahorse actually .. at least not on my first look

interesting shot but if you didn't explicitly mention that it's seahorse, I wouldn't recognize that figure to be seahorse actually .. at least not on my first look
I titled it like that because I didn't think that "Night Seahorse" had as good a ring to it as "Night Horse" and I'm aware of how some people can get upset over a title being misleading, that's why I made sure to say it's a seahorse.

2020, that would explain it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back