What's new

Night Landscapes/Seascapes

Centralian

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 5, 2010
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Location
Alice Springs, NT, Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I shot these on the 27th of May 2010 around Port Stephens in Australia. Click on the image for a larger version:

Stockton Beach looking towards Nobby's Lighthouse:


Port Stephens by night:

The Silent Fleet:



 
The 3rd looks nicer. The first two seem familiar, maybe another one of your post with a sailboat in it ?
 
I like all three. the first image the clouds look fantastic, like you can reach out touch them.
 
Really nice works. How much time did you spend to shot each images and what is the model of your camera?
 
The 3rd looks nicer. The first two seem familiar, maybe another one of your post with a sailboat in it ?

+1 I like the composition and the cropping the best in the third image.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom