MrMatthieu

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.mondephotos.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello
A few shots taken yesterday in Taipei Night market.
Taken with EOS 350D + 50 mm 1,8 , 800 ISO ( Except 2 or 3 taken with lens 28-300 Canon)

1/ SMall restaurant wher you can eat snake. This picture i squite funny according to me , do you notice something?

2/ Tea shop

3/ Soup made in the street, so tasty ...

4/ Rice saussage with grease I guess, it has a kind of sweet taste, very good

5/ Dry squid and fish

6/ Again soup home made

7/ My fav fo the serie

Tell me in case you like one of these pictures...
Mat

making my mouth water :blushing:very good :)

I like them :D
Especially the first and last.
I'm very jealous.
I can't wait till I'm in a position to be able to afford to travel like you. :)

All of them are really fascinating.
Well exposed. Well chosen subject matter!
Quite atmospheric, although we don't get the SMELLS, of course. But I almost feel like I can smell the market from these.
Our "Molested_Cow" must be jealous, for these are the photos he would so like to take, but being "one of them", they don't seem to accept his photographing them as much as they accept a foreigner to take their photos.
Though you look "busted" in Photo 6 ;).

Nice work. Wish I could travel and experience other cultures, especially the food. Thanks for sharing!

Mmmmm, my stomach is growling just looking at those pics!

I like #1, nice colors in that one, doesnt look so much like a snapshot. I love the apron that person is wearing, is that what you were pointing out as humourous? :mrgreen:

very cool !! moody lights, and everything !!

I hear cobra is the best, and its blood helps too....

I have no idea if this is true or not, just stories...

ABsolut, Tyson, WVPhotoguy: Thanks

Gizmo2071: 1st and last are also my fav. Other one are just for sharing local atmosphere & culture.

I hopr also you could have the opportunity to travel & meet different people/culture.

You know I never went out of EUrope before 2003, so you never know...
To give you hope I can tell you the story of one of my crazy friend.
He was fired from his job, and decided to travell with bicycle only all around the world during 18 months
from France to Shanghai ( through, Italy, Turkey, Iran, OUzbekistan, Nepal, India,...Thailand, Vietnam, China) in 12 months... AFter this he took flight to Tokyo and travel again with his bicycle 1 month all around Japan.
After that he travelled from Tokyo to San francisco by plane, and then crossed the US in 3 months with bicycle and reached New York...
Cost was quite low , he told me in one year including air ticket, camping, cheap hotel & food, he spent about 3000 euros ...

This story is just to give you hope :)

LaFOto: Molested COw , I hope he will see them. Really people were very very sympathic, I was almost not visible to them, there where not at all disturbed in their activity, just one was quiet surprised, and gave her a friendly sign & smill and she agreed for letting me taking picture. But when you are local, more probably completly different...
In Photo see , yes you re right " busted" :mrgreen:

SpaceNut: Thanks , hope same for you.

LongDuc DONG, YOu re right , it s not snapshot, I was firts attracted by the color, geometry, and the girls passing through this hole.
SO I tried to compose the picture & wait for some action.

WHat I was pointing out , is that, this cat & the girl have the same position, left arm up :mrgreen:

Thorhammer: I tried cobra, but not too much meat to eat. Tatse like chicken, and it is hard like rubber or squid.

You can drink Cobra blood , but I was not very dursty at this time :mrgreen: ,...so I didn t try, I don't know why :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back