What's new

Night Photo

chantal7

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 18, 2007
Messages
583
Reaction score
1
Location
Canada, Sk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, this one is my favourite. I don't know why but I just liked the way it all went together. I might not like it so much after I see some c/c (lol). But hey, it makes my next photos better. I didn't do any post processing either, yet. So, what cha think? Yay or nay?

IMG_5148EDITT.jpg
 
Last edited:
it looks like a cemetery or a park lol well the composition is good and the whole pic kinda look mysterious and a lil bit scary with the dark woods in the background but is it me or is the archway not very straight. it kinda looks like its leaning to the right. lol with some post processing this one would look great! nice shot!
 
Last edited:
I seems a little lean to the right great compostion though.
 
I seems a little lean to the right great compostion though.

Yes, yes it does! Won't be able to edit it until I get a working photoshop, in which it doesn't close itself on me all the time. I have to work fast before it decides it wants to close. I'll try to edit it, but it's going to be frustrating! Thanks for the comments.

I've edited the photo in the first post, took me two tries before photoshop closed on me. lol. I think it's better. Not crooked anymore! :thumbup:
 
Last edited:
Yes, yes it does! Won't be able to edit it until I get a working photoshop, in which it doesn't close itself on me all the time. I have to work fast before it decides it wants to close. I'll try to edit it, but it's going to be frustrating! Thanks for the comments.

sounds like you need to reinstall photoshop. or maybe downgrade to CS2, its just as good and I doubt you need all the features in CS3 anyway lol I am still using Photoshop 7.0 with a few plugins and it works just fine for me. cant really upgrade to later version because of slow computer :grumpy:
hope you will get it working soon :-)
 
sounds like you need to reinstall photoshop. or maybe downgrade to CS2, its just as good and I doubt you need all the features in CS3 anyway lol I am still using Photoshop 7.0 with a few plugins and it works just fine for me. cant really upgrade to later version because of slow computer :grumpy:
hope you will get it working soon :-)

Well - I tried CS2 and couldn't get it working either. I'm not sure if we're allowed to talk about this kind of thing here so I won't go into details. The K#$ G%^ would not work, other wise it would have been fine. I'm trying another one out to see if I get the same problem.
 
Well - I tried CS2 and couldn't get it working either. I'm not sure if we're allowed to talk about this kind of thing here so I won't go into details. The K#$ G%^ would not work, other wise it would have been fine. I'm trying another one out to see if I get the same problem.

hahaha your carefulness and the K#$ G%^ made me laugh lol sorry
well I sent you a pm on d2jsp with link to certain site and if you have already tried that one you may want to try it. It could be a lil bit complicated but I think its worth the trouble course otherwise you'd have to pay BIG money for it lol heh I have a working CS3 on dvd and I will check the K#$ G%^ on it lol lmao
 
hahaha your carefulness and the K#$ G%^ made me laugh lol sorry
well I sent you a pm on d2jsp with link to certain site and if you have already tried that one you may want to try it. It could be a lil bit complicated but I think its worth the trouble course otherwise you'd have to pay BIG money for it lol heh I have a working CS3 on dvd and I will check the K#$ G%^ on it lol lmao

I used the C$%^ for the CS3, but I think it has technical issues. I got the photoshop working now, so before I get banned, we'll stop talking about this.
 
I used the C$%^ for the CS3, but I think it has technical issues. I got the photoshop working now, so before I get banned, we'll stop talking about this.

ok I was about to tell you the C#¤" thing. I believe you didn't disconnect from the internet when you used the K@#% G%¤&& thing lmao well glad you fixed it. and to whoever reading this we are talking about the photos Chantal took and nothing else :mrgreen:

hey did you just uploaded a post processed photo? course the arch way isn't leaning anymore :p you cheater lol jk
 
ok I was about to tell you the C#¤" thing. I believe you didn't disconnect from the internet when you used the K@#% G%¤&& thing lmao well glad you fixed it. and to whoever reading this we are talking about the photos Chantal took and nothing else :mrgreen:

hey did you just uploaded a post processed photo? course the arch way isn't leaning anymore :p you cheater lol jk

I didn't say anything about disconnecting from the internet??? Where did that come from???

And yes, I did upload it. I edited my last post saying I uploaded a different one... man you gotta open your eyes more lol.
 
I didn't say anything about disconnecting from the internet??? Where did that come from???

And yes, I did upload it. I edited my last post saying I uploaded a different one... man you gotta open your eyes more lol.

hmm lol It doesnt say that you've uploaded a different one in your previous post :p oh well lol guess I was too occupied to figure out why the hell photoshop didnt work for ya which is waaay weird. Well if you read the Read me file or whatever it does say that when you apply the K@# you have to disconnect from the internet :p anyway lol glad it works for you now. Btw the new version of your photo looks perfect! I guess you dont have to live in a big city to take good night photos :p
 
hmm lol It doesnt say that you've uploaded a different one in your previous post :p oh well lol guess I was too occupied to figure out why the hell photoshop didnt work for ya which is waaay weird. Well if you read the Read me file or whatever it does say that when you apply the K@# you have to disconnect from the internet :p anyway lol glad it works for you now. Btw the new version of your photo looks perfect! I guess you dont have to live in a big city to take good night photos :p

That's weird. lol. I was in the process of downloading something, so who knows what happened. I figured out what I did wrong about photoshop so I'm good now. And it's also been a while with that kind of stuff.

And no, you don't have to be in a big city, but in a big city, you have a lot more options ... and possibly some water in the middle of it to have a cool reflection.
 
That's weird. lol. I was in the process of downloading something, so who knows what happened. I figured out what I did wrong about photoshop so I'm good now. And it's also been a while with that kind of stuff.

And no, you don't have to be in a big city, but in a big city, you have a lot more options ... and possibly some water in the middle of it to have a cool reflection.

lol guess you have been too lazy to fix it until recently huh :D

yeah you do have a lot more stuff to take pics of here but hmm lmao don't you guys got a lake or pond of some kind there too? maybe there's nothing interesting around it you would like to take a pic of oh well lol you can always drive to a nearby big city :mrgreen: or even better lol fly to Vancouver and spend a weekend there, yeah I know it would cost quite a bit but sometimes it may worth it :)
 
lol guess you have been too lazy to fix it until recently huh :D

yeah you do have a lot more stuff to take pics of here but hmm lmao don't you guys got a lake or pond of some kind there too? maybe there's nothing interesting around it you would like to take a pic of oh well lol you can always drive to a nearby big city :mrgreen: or even better lol fly to Vancouver and spend a weekend there, yeah I know it would cost quite a bit but sometimes it may worth it :)

Hmm... no thanks :greenpbl:
 
Hmm... no thanks :greenpbl:

lol it was just a suggestion i mean you were the one who was saying that there are a lot less stuff to take pic of where you live :greenpbl:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom