chantal7
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Nov 18, 2007
- Messages
- 583
- Reaction score
- 1
- Location
- Canada, Sk
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
- Thread Starter 🔹
- #31
All the focal length stuff you sent me doesn't go through in my head, so I'll have to find somewhere not so technical in it's words to read. Actually, I didn't even bother reading the link you gave - lol. But in my photography journey's, I'd rather try and do as less as possible in photoshop as I can (simply because I'm still learning about SLR cameras). I don't want to be taking blurry pictures, editing them in photoshop, and be okay with that. It doesn't teach me how to actually take a non-blurry picture, no offense. I don't want to get too used to using photoashop just yet, as you can tell already; I'm still learning.
