What's new

night photography at McDonalds

elementguy13

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 26, 2008
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Location
Allentown, Pa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I came out with this one:
4242539857_c516a2fa6f_b.jpg


What do you think? C&C
 
Not bad, I'm not a fan of the huge black top and bottom border though
 
I dont know where to begin. it is a very confusing picture to me. it seems that the blur on the right of the door confuses the composition (there is more in the shot out of focus than there is in focus) and what is the object to the far right of the frame? did you intentionally use the black borders? Was this intended to be a shot of the door/sign? what was the focus point? and what were your intentions?
 
I dont know where to begin. it is a very confusing picture to me. it seems that the blur on the right of the door confuses the composition (there is more in the shot out of focus than there is in focus) and what is the object to the far right of the frame? did you intentionally use the black borders? Was this intended to be a shot of the door/sign? what was the focus point? and what were your intentions?
That out of focus to in focus to out of focus is called depth of field. It's just a narrow depth of field that's all.
 
I'm not liking the further more out of focus area. the dof should of been slightly different so that the entire sign would actually be in focus. I dont like how part of it is oof,but thats just me.
 
I dont know where to begin. it is a very confusing picture to me. it seems that the blur on the right of the door confuses the composition (there is more in the shot out of focus than there is in focus) and what is the object to the far right of the frame? did you intentionally use the black borders? Was this intended to be a shot of the door/sign? what was the focus point? and what were your intentions?
That out of focus to in focus to out of focus is called depth of field. It's just a narrow depth of field that's all.
i fully realize that, the implimention is off and confusing imo

I'm not liking the further more out of focus area. the dof should of been slightly different so that the entire sign would actually be in focus. I dont like how part of it is oof,but thats just me.


better said, what i meant...
 
^^ I figured you did just wasn't positive that's all.
 
^^ I figured you did just wasn't positive that's all.


it's all good man! you never know, sometimes i lack the ability to explain exactly what i mean.
 
woops yeah I didn't even realize there was bars.. maybe I should review my post next time? :p I dont know I was just experimenting. I know the subject is pretty weak but today my mind went blank for my 365! :p I agree.. I do wish the sign door was entirely in focus then go out of focus but who has time to review pictures on their camera when its 10 degrees outside ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom