Night photography C&C

dak1b

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thought I would go out tonight and try some night photography. What can I say..when I started shooting I was hooked. It was really fun to expereiment with light. Night photography is my new focus. Its just to fun!!! anywaysss....Here are a few shots up for C&C. shoot at f22 10", 20", 30" AND f25 10", 20", 30".

Tell me what you think! enjoy!

1)
4662720332_c4e240d98e.jpg

2)
4662075219_7bf56ce7e9.jpg

3)
4662696760_f30e5a88b0.jpg

4)
4662696444_e906a55a84.jpg

5)
4662695614_d60cc01da1.jpg

this was my first time expermenting with night photography. suggestions to improve images?

thanks!

love love love 3 4 and 5. dont really have suggestions to improve...maybe experiment with people and long exposures? idk. keep it up tho. i like

love no4 what PP did u do?

Good shots. I like #4, are you sure it was night when you took the last two photos?

The first 3 remind me of some crazy etch-a-sketch on acid. Fun experiements, but not sure I like them.

The strongest would be the 4th IMO. Nice line going in the image, nice and close and interesting.

The downfall of #5 would be that little piece of a sign in the foreground seems like it doesnt belong and makes the overall image look more like a quickly done snapshot where not much attention was given to composition. The sky is also not too interesting.

the first 3... meh... theres gotta be more to look at then some squiggly lines... otherwise it's just squiggly lines...

the last 2 are nice streak photos... but i'd ask that there be more to focus on besides the streaks..

the first 3... meh... theres gotta be more to look at then some squiggly lines... otherwise it's just squiggly lines...

the last 2 are nice streak photos... but i'd ask that there be more to focus on besides the streaks..

wat else would make a good focus?

why cant we look at squiggly lines?

Learning To See Creatively by Bryan Peterson.

The Photographers Eye by Michael Freeman.

im gonna go out tonight and do some more night photography. any tips and any cool shots to get at night...ideas?

thanks!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back