What's new

Night photography C&C

Take a flashlight with you. Light something intresting up!
As for something other then squiggles in 1,2,and 3. Look at 4 you have subject (sign) and straight squiggles (streaks) looks better. Those are good reads KmH put up there. He has some youtubes as well.
 
i'm liking night photography as well. here's two of my dog buddy. surprisingly he only moved his head during both shots

P5290827.jpg


P5290826.jpg
 
I got my car from Encinitas Ford..lol. I like #4 though.
 
I'm gonna guess the first 3 were hand held? I say when shooting w long SS u should try to use a tri pod to prevent camera shake. The 4th one is great though!
 
I'm gonna guess the first 3 were hand held? I say when shooting w long SS u should try to use a tri pod to prevent camera shake. The 4th one is great though!

yes the first three were handheld...i purposly moved the camera to experiment with long shutter.
 
i wanna try and get a star trail. now I need to find the rigth night. how long should the shutter be open to capture a descent star trail?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom