Woah you must have been stoked to get that lightning shot!!!
Composition wise I am not sure the having the ground in the shot is adding to it as there is too much empty space from the lightning to the ground, so I would crop it tighter on the lightning itself which is the star of the show. The ground adds little to the shot in this case IMO.
The other one I found to be of interest is the one with the pond, but it has some blown out areas and looks to be a bit soft or slightly OOF and my guess is the whitebalance is off as well, but the patterns are cool. So the idea is good, just need the practice, reshoot is the best way if you can.
2, 3 and 4 seem fairly soft as well, camera shake and or out of focus perhaps, long exposures demand 100% camera stability, I always use mirror lock up for those and also remote release or timer to ensure the camera does not move at all.
No1 is a keeper in my books, the rest not so.