Night shot for C&C

cletusjermal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What do you think?

Johnshouse.jpg

hmmm... What color is the house supposed to be? This looks a bit "warm" in my eyes... I can't tell what colors I am looking at... Then again, I am half color blind. :)

My edit was horrible so I removed it... :)

Last edited:
I like it. The only things I would nitpick are the treebranch in the top right is a bit distracting, and the yellow splotches on the house itself seems off somehow to me. Actually I kind of like the splotches lol I can't really make up my mind on that one. I really do like the photo though it seems spooky somehow but in a good way (if that makes any sense). Also I am a complete noobie so my words are pretty useless haha

It could just be me, I;m on almost no sleep, but I think the angle is strange - looks like the house is leaning backwards.

I think its a great shot. I like how the grass line with the bricks lead right to the front door. Very inviting, warm, and confortable. I dont mind the tree branch. It balances the green in the bottom left. The trees on the right give a touch of privacy. Enjoyable imho.

It could just be me, I;m on almost no sleep, but I think the angle is strange - looks like the house is leaning backwards.
That is the one thing that gets me too. I cant decide if i like the angle of the house either.

Most reactions

Back