Night shots C&C, please

JAFO28

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was out earlier this evening, and decided to take a few shots. This a bridge not far from home. I like the second one best, probably due to the reflections. Please let me know what you think, thanks.

4443964915_1dc031306e_o.jpg

4443964855_dc15371c7f_o.jpg

#2 is beautiful. Good work!

I really like the light and texture in #2

I have been using WCFineArtStore for a while and i am happy with its awesome collection of famous photography from thousands of artists and other poster and paintings.

a-few-more-downtown-at-night-shots.jpg

a-few-more-downtown-at-night-shots-2.jpg

a-few-more-downtown-at-night-shots-4.jpg

The first photo is at an odd angle and the colors seem somewhat duller than they should be. Also- I dislike that the focal point seems dead center- the peak of the bridge with the red light on top. The lights are nice and crisp, though- did you use an 8 point dispersion filter on your lens?

The second shot- WOW! The reflection is gorgeous, the shot is crystal clear, the lights are beautiful, the angle really draws my eye and the position of the moon compliments it all. You need to print this one off, it's a keeper:)

Thank you guys for all the great compliments. I had just got my gorillapod focus and went out after work to play with it. Guess I got a keeper, thanks again.

Love the two pictures, just wandering, where is that bridge

Love the two pictures, just wandering, where is that bridge

It's the Burlington Bristol Bridge, in Burlington NJ. The river is the Delaware, and thats Pennsylvania on the other side.

Nice work - Really like the reflection

Most reactions

Back