What's new

Night Shots of cars on the freeway

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
83
Im new here... Awsome awsome forum.......

I'd like to just post my collection of best shots over the last year, but thats cheating....lol:wink:

Here is something interesting from last night, me and my buddy were expiramenting with night stuff and took these from a hotel staircase balcony we snuck into.....

-Dave

CRW_5204%20glow.jpg




CRW_5201.jpg



CRW_5199%20copy.jpg
 
Are those palm trees I see? Lucky.
Great photos to introduce yourself with and looking forward to seeing more. The light trails, star effect, and colour in the third is great

By the way.. welcome to TPF!
 
Fantastic time lapse shots!! Great color and exposure, welcome to the forum from another noob............

I like #3 best as well.
 
thanks...... yeah they are palm trees.....friggin things are everywhere

I'll trade you some for.............lol

I just realized im getting interesting star effects because of the number of vertices on my diaphram 50mm vs the 18-55mm lens........... I think that makes sense
 
Quite impressive.
Welcome to ThePhotoForum, Thorhammer. Nice way to come and introduce yourself with!

I saw the first and thought "Wow!"
I then scrolled to the second and thought "Even wow-er"
Then I came to the third and ... COOL!
 
very awesome long exposure shots!
welcome to TPF :D look forward to more
Merry Christmas :D
 
I LOVE night/long exposure shots. These are just awesome!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom