What's new

Night shots.

If you dont have a remote, set your self timer. 10 seconds is usually more then enough time for your tripod to stop wiggling. Also dontforget your veiw finder cover to prevent light comming in.
 
If you dont have a remote, set your self timer. 10 seconds is usually more then enough time for your tripod to stop wiggling. Also dontforget your veiw finder cover to prevent light comming in.


Check to all that.

The remote is more so I can hold down the bulb setting without having to touch the camera.

I had to use my hat to cover the view finder. It was 10f here last night. next time I'll bring some electrical tape to black it out!
 
Is multiple exposures possible? (maybe a film solution?)
 
I've found a circular polarizing filter adds a lot


What exactly is a circular polarising filter? As opposed to any other type of polarising filter? Is it simply the shape of the glass, or does it relate in some way to the polarising effect?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom