ooo, night shots... and here I was just about to close the browser.
*mops up the drool*
So, my take...
1. Looks tough... there is a lot of light coming from just over that window on the right that is going to overexpose, while the rest of the building will underexpose. Could use a bit of straightening and it looks like you may have bumped the camera. Colors could use a bit of adjustment.
2. I know everyone likes headlight trails, but I think they can be overdone. In my opinion, this is definitely the case here. Either this was way too long of an exposure or maybe just too open of an aperature. The picture becomes overwhelmed with the light source. Also looks like you need some color correction here, and you may have done some PP work that lent some odd artifacts, but I'm not certain.
3. I like this one, but I think you overdid it a touch again, as in 2. I also think the color needs some correction.
4. The composition didn't do much for me. Again, overdone and color correct.
1 and 2 also look like they might be a bit out of focus. Did you manually focus? It's generally best to do so with night shots.
Night shots are like my favorite thing to do, so please don't take my comments as a dig... trying to help.