What's new

Crimson

LightSpeed666

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 25, 2020
Messages
403
Reaction score
553
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Perhaps my best cardinal image to date.
I was stalking something else that I never could get up on. When I looked up, he was right there in front of me. For a moment I thought he might introduce himself and reach out to shake hands. But alas, he never did. And just like that , he was gone.

On a side note, I screwed up all the settings on my Olympus E-M1X fiddling around with it last night. It wasn't until I plugged this into the computer that I was to find that this was shot as an in camera Jpg. I only shoot RAW. I was amazed by this. I really like this camera. The image quality is off the charts.

2mcouK1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Agree-beautiful! They tend to be shy so lucky you.
 
Looks quite nice on my tablet. Such a vividly coloured bird.
 
That is a very nice one.
I have yet to get the Cardinal shot for myself.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom