What's new

night shots

notelliot

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 13, 2005
Messages
827
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
F1000019_.jpg


F1000016_.jpg


i've been told to reshoot both of these - but had no reason given why.

the first one is a little blurry from some mist and wind. i like them..
 
no comments?
 
I prefer the second shot with the light streaks. They both could use a contrast boost IMO.
Welcome here BTW :D
 
It's hard to give good feedback with such small images. I agree with Jon that they could use some contrast. The water spots are annoying. Can't really tell what's going on in #1?
 
I get this - after having gone the "scenic route" to your photos by right-clicking the red x's I see here, and copying and pasting the URL from the properties:

*The page you are requesting cannot be found

Therefore I feel I must leave your night photos uncommented...
 
woodsac said:
It's hard to give good feedback with such small images. I agree with Jon that they could use some contrast. The water spots are annoying. Can't really tell what's going on in #1?

the bigger formats take too long to upload. dialup.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom