What's new

Night Tree

cosmonaut

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 12, 2006
Messages
1,122
Reaction score
98
Location
North Georgia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
One more from last night. If your wondering where the bottom of the tree is this is a much as I could get in the picture because of a bridge. The outside branches are blurry from high winds
Cosmo

nighttree01as.jpg
 
I like it, too.
I like the blur from the wind and the yellow on the tree from wherever the light came from. Do you remember your exposure time?
 
I am not sure of the speed 2 or 3 secs. I think I know iso400 and 6.3 aperature.
Cosmo
 
Interesting, I like the look of this, I do not feel like we are loosing anything by not seeing the bottom of the tree.

Regards,
Peter Witham
 
Very nice, it holds a certain something for me. I'd love to call it my own. =]
Btw, I was looking at your website. Was it free? I'm looking for a free website that I can have a gallery of photos on.
 
Very nice, it holds a certain something for me. I'd love to call it my own. =]
Btw, I was looking at your website. Was it free? I'm looking for a free website that I can have a gallery of photos on.

Yeah the web site is free if you allow ads, but I pay five dollars a month for no adds. I have been fairly happy for the price. I have used up about half of my allowed disk space with what you saw.
Cosmo
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom