Nightcliff Darwin

stapo49

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is another image with a different perspective of the same beach in Darwin. I love the texture of the rocks in the foreground.

nightcliff.jpg

Very nice, feels serene. Is that a saltie's eye poking up out of the water, there? (I kid) I would be scared to swim in those waters, though.

Love this. Great colors in this and nice choice in framing.

Very nice, feels serene. Is that a saltie's eye poking up out of the water, there? (I kid) I would be scared to swim in those waters, though.

Thanks. The trouble with Dawin beaches is that you never know if there is saltie out there or not. I prefer Perth beaches where all you have to worry about is an occasional Great White ;)

View attachment 175076

Thanks. The trouble with Dawin beaches is that you never know if there is saltie out there or not. I prefer Perth beaches where all you have to worry about is an occasional Great White ;)

Ha! It's pretty bad when you have to chum the water a mile away just to feel halfway safe. :dread: Love Australia though! Would love to visit it some day. I have a real hunting boomerang (doesn't come back) from the sixties made by Aboriginals that my dad brought back from Melbourne during a two week R&R out of Vietnam. Check it out, it's the coolest thing I own.

IMG_1147.JPG

Last edited:
Love the colors.

I like the bottom of the image more than the top............

View attachment 175076

Ha! It's pretty bad when you have to chum the water a mile away just to feel halfway safe. :dread: Love Australia though! Would love to visit it some day. I have a real hunting boomerang (doesn't come back) from the sixties made by Aboriginals that my dad brought back from Melbourne during a two week R&R out of Vietnam. Check it out, it's the coolest thing I own.

View attachment 175077
Wow! That's a very unique item to have. Haven't tried it out have you? Lol

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I'm going to guess yes. He has tried it out.

View attachment 175076

View attachment 175077

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Just once a long time ago with great failure. It takes a lot of practice to throw it right and get good with it. There are videos on you tube of some guy throwing it accurately for like 80 yds. if I recall. It's heavy, unlike your typical light, easy to throw, plastic or balsa wood, toy boomerang. It' probably close to weighing a full pound.

Very nice. The rocks look like the bones of some ancient creature.

i love the soft, misty water. beautiful colors too.

Most reactions

Back