Nightime with Nytmair

Nytmair

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.km3k.com
So after the thread about my ducks, here's a picture for another category of that photocontest I mentioned.... this category is nightime nature shot.

What do you think?

And remember... I am was not allowed to change any levels... just crop/resize/sig.

:)

nytmair-nightnature01.jpg

I love the coloring of this one. I'd actually like to see some cropped off of the left side putting the tower more in the left 1/3 of the frame and see how it looks.

I really like the reflections in the water. The photo look pretty balanced from top to bottom. Great photo

photogoddess said:
I love the coloring of this one. I'd actually like to see some cropped off of the left side putting the tower more in the left 1/3 of the frame and see how it looks.

i'll give that a try when i get home from school a little later and see how i like it.

thanks for the comments so far :)

that pic is sweet, those blues are hot, puttin a nice black border on that ish and it will set it off, but damn yo, i know that camera has more potential, i think this is only the beginning for you dan

tekzero said:
that pic is sweet, those blues are hot, puttin a nice black border on that ish and it will set it off, but damn yo, i know that camera has more potential, i think this is only the beginning for you dan

definately, i love this thing!! 8)

after the contest is over maybe I'll post up the pics I submit with a little post production instead of these that came right from the camera.... a little more contrast and such and this picture looks a decent amount better...

Most reactions

Back