Kyuss TPF Noob! Joined Jun 7, 2007 Messages 257 Reaction score 0 Location NOR*CAL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 9, 2008 #1 It's been a while since I've posted on this site. I've slowed down recently. Moving two times in one year, work....etc. This is my latest.
It's been a while since I've posted on this site. I've slowed down recently. Moving two times in one year, work....etc. This is my latest.
Amnesic TPF Noob! Joined Jan 8, 2008 Messages 139 Reaction score 0 Location New York Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 9, 2008 #2 Nice I like it, I love the texture of the post and lamp itself. How do you make it so the light bulb doesn't blow out the whole picture?
Nice I like it, I love the texture of the post and lamp itself. How do you make it so the light bulb doesn't blow out the whole picture?
Kyuss TPF Noob! Joined Jun 7, 2007 Messages 257 Reaction score 0 Location NOR*CAL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 9, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Amnesic said: Nice I like it, I love the texture of the post and lamp itself. How do you make it so the light bulb doesn't blow out the whole picture? Click to expand... Thanks! I underexposed the shot. During the shot (10sec), I turned the light on for a split second. Took a couple shots to get the shot I liked.
Amnesic said: Nice I like it, I love the texture of the post and lamp itself. How do you make it so the light bulb doesn't blow out the whole picture? Click to expand... Thanks! I underexposed the shot. During the shot (10sec), I turned the light on for a split second. Took a couple shots to get the shot I liked.