Twig TPF Noob! Joined Jun 9, 2007 Messages 301 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 27, 2008 #1
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 28, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #2 I'm not sure I get the title, but I really like the image.
Coldow91 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 14, 2007 Messages 1,370 Reaction score 0 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 29, 2008 #3 I really like the deep green and the composition
V v_hit TPF Noob! Joined May 27, 2008 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 May 29, 2008 #4 The lighting is good, too. I like this shot
JCphoto TPF Noob! Joined May 18, 2007 Messages 155 Reaction score 1 Location Golden, BC May 29, 2008 #5 Thats one beautiful nightmare! I love the symmetry, and the 'tunnel' effect of the trees. Well seen. JC
Thats one beautiful nightmare! I love the symmetry, and the 'tunnel' effect of the trees. Well seen. JC
Twig TPF Noob! Joined Jun 9, 2007 Messages 301 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 31, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Thanks! =) And, yup, JC, that's exactly what I was looking at when I was thinking of the title. =D Here's another . . .
Thanks! =) And, yup, JC, that's exactly what I was looking at when I was thinking of the title. =D Here's another . . .
JCphoto TPF Noob! Joined May 18, 2007 Messages 155 Reaction score 1 Location Golden, BC May 31, 2008 #7 This ones pretty damn cool too, I think I like it even more actually, the added contrast makes it seem less hazy, and the greens really 'pop'. Looks like a really neat place! JC
This ones pretty damn cool too, I think I like it even more actually, the added contrast makes it seem less hazy, and the greens really 'pop'. Looks like a really neat place! JC
S shawnxstl TPF Noob! Joined Mar 14, 2008 Messages 155 Reaction score 0 Location STL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 31, 2008 #8 love the pictures hate the DA watermark. hahah very distracting. great pics.
Doc Wiseman TPF Noob! Joined Dec 16, 2007 Messages 63 Reaction score 0 Location New Windsor NY Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 31, 2008 #9 It does have a sinister look to it. Love the colors and the lighting. Doc
D darkpbstar TPF Noob! Joined May 13, 2008 Messages 273 Reaction score 0 May 31, 2008 #10 Those are awesome, deffinetly a style I love. I want to take some "creepy" looking shots myself, hopefully I can get a collection.
Those are awesome, deffinetly a style I love. I want to take some "creepy" looking shots myself, hopefully I can get a collection.
Miaow TPF Noob! Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 885 Reaction score 0 Location South of Melbourne, Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 1, 2008 #11 Great shots
S shaneferguson TPF Noob! Joined Jul 26, 2006 Messages 24 Reaction score 0 Location England, UK Jun 1, 2008 #12 Very very nice.